What is it?
Your "MVP Code" is a unique 10-digit code assigned exclusively to your student's photo. Once accessed, you will be given a 5x7 high resolution image (300 dpi) of your student's picture and the rights to use it as you wish. When purchasing a package that includes the MVP download, the image that will be available for download will match the prints for that package.
What can I use it for?
- Your provided Digital Image can be easily shared online via email or social media.
- You can make additional prints at your local photo print centers.
- You can easily create a digital slideshow of your students age progression.
How long are they active?
- The MVP Code is active for 90 days.
- You have 90 days to visit the MVP website and type in your code.
- The MVP Download Image in your email is active for 30 days.
- You have 30 days to save your image to your own files/devices.
- Email arrives from email@example.com
So download and save to your own personal computer and phone/tablet devices sooner rather than later.
*Please Note: All packages/products which contain the My Virtual Photo (MVP) download will not be eligible for refund once you've agreed to the download terms on our website. Please make sure your other package items are acceptable before downloading your student's image(s).
*MVP codes can be reactivated within the current school year only.
Where can I find it?
Once you have received your picture package, you can find your student's "MVP Code" on the blue insert included with your photos.
How do I access My Virtual Photo?
Once you have received your picture package, please visit us at: www.colorportraits.com and click on Orders then MVP Download.
OR visit the order webpage www.ordercp.com and choose MVP DIGITAL DOWNLOAD option.
Follow our easy download instructions.
NEED MORE HELP? Email Us!