Let's get these order in by the deadline.
At first glance our order form can seem very daunting. Our order forms are complex to accommodate your family's needs as best we can. You may need some time to thoroughly review before deciding on your order.
Let's tackle the easy steps straight away. On the inside top right page, please fill out the student information box completely. We may need to contact you for order clarification.
- Check for any spelling errors to your child's name and inform us with the correction.
- If there are multiple Names (First or Last), please indicate where the separation is.
- i.e. Bobbi Jean | Grant or Bobbi | Jean Grant
Next please indicate a composite choice or one will be chosen for you. Your options are limited to poses that have written on them "Composite Choice" as they are the style choice selected by the school.
Lets move on to the picture order options
On the inside top left page, you will find our four available packages, followed by a list of add-ons and Cre8-It items.
- Package content can not be changed or modified.
- Every item listed is for a single pose/single background.
These two packages are the only packages that allow you to choose up to 2 poses to be printed of the contents (evenly spliting the quantity per photo size by the 2 poses)
All four of the available packages give a discounted price for an MVP digital download upgrade, at $10 per pose as opposed to the stand alone price of $25 per pose that is available.
- MVP upgrade will be of the same pose/same background as chosen in your print purchase.
Now let's fill out your order.
- The Purple Triangle example shows how to do a split order. Utilize the given dash lines to indicate your 2 pose split order. The TR114 background will be used with pose #2; EE4 background with pose #4.
- The Orange Triangle example shows how to add retouching. First indicate your purchase, then mark your retouch option to be applied to the pose in that order.
- Any additional orders of pose #1 would now include the retouched image.
- The Pink Triangle example shows ordering multiple add-ons. You can keep multiple order items on the same line.
- Above, both Q1 and MVP orders will have background EE4 of pose #3 quantity 1 each totaling $45.
- Or there can be 2-Q1 orders for 2 different poses with same background all on same line, quantity 1 each totaling $40.
- Use additional lines if there is any differences needed of order item, background, or quantity, as in the next example.
- The Blue Triangle Example shows ordering multiple quantities. The order is placed for 3 Item E's totaling $54.
- The Yellow Triangle indicates the purchase of a Memory Mate. We have to flip the form to display the order box on the outside page.
- Choose your template. Decide on a background that will be used on all poses. Choose which pose number you want in the areas marked A, B, or C (if applicable)
- Item is an 8x10 flat print.
- $25 per template, per quantity. -Not per pose-
For a complete list of the backgrounds we offer please CLICK HERE.
Include your payment inside our built in envelope.
On the inside by the poses, insert payment into the pocket behind the poses. Peel the paper to reveal adhesive. Fold adhesive tab onto the poses to close pocket OR close order form in half like a book onto the adhesive tab.
Please check with the school office for the date your order form must be returned by.
NEED MORE SUPPORT? Email Us!